Lima, Arequipa, Colca, Puno, Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Puerto Maldonado.
- What services are included (i.e. all accommodation, activities, some meals etc.)
- Return economy class flights fom Australia (surcharge may apply from select cities)
- 14 night’s Superior quality accommodation throughout, fully escorted by English speaking guide
- 3 night’s accommodation in Lima at Jose Antonio Lima
- 1 night accommodation in Arequipa at Casa Andina Select Arequipa
- 1 night accommodation in Colca at Aranwa Pueblito Encantado del Colca
- 2 night's accommodation in Puno at Casa Andina Private Collection Puno
- 3 night's accommodation in Cusco at Abittare, Cusco
- 1 night accommodation in Sacred Valley at Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes at Sumaq Machu Picchu
- 2 night's accommodation in Puerto Maldonado at Inkaterra Hacienda Concepcion
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals as per itinerary
- Roundtrip train ticket to Machu Picchu via Vistadome train
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu (including second day’s visit)
- Bus ticket to and from the Machu Picchu ruins
- All tipping (except hotel staff and guides)
Price and Validity
From $7,859 per person, twin share.
Include package validity. Offer must be valid for booking from 15 September 2016 through 15 October at a minimum but can be valid for longer if you desire.
For sale until 30 July 2017, subject to airfare availability. Multiple departures available throughout the year except during select holidays.