Best of Peru
This wonderful tour visits Lima "City of the Kings" one of the most interesting and challenging cities in South America with a huge archaeological, historical and cultural past. You will continue your trip to Ica, Ballestas Islands, the mystical city of Nazca, Arequipa “the White City”, and Colca Canyon, home of the majestic condor. The tour also takes you to Lake Titicaca, and Cuzco. The tour culminates in the Amazon basin, which contains some of the most diverse ecosystem on the planet.
Lima, Ica, Ballestas Islands, Nazca, Arequipa, Lake Titicaca and Cuzco.
- All Accommodation with private facilities.
- Sightseeing and tours as indicated with English guides.
- Airfares Cuzco-Puerto Maldonado-Lima
- All meals as indicated (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
Price and Validity
$5,187 per person (Twin share)
- Price is per person, based on twin share and excluded "super promo sale" of $800pp
- Super promo sale is valid from 15 Sep until 15 Oct, 2016 (except November 1, APEC dates)
- Our booking form and deposit of $500pp are required in order to secure booking.
- Please enquire for single, triple or group pricing.