Peruvian Amazon rainforest, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu.
- 15 days
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay
- Cusco stay
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a G Adventures-supported women's weaving project (full-day)
- Lunch at the G Adventures-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3 days)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (8 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 14 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners (Allow USD260-340 for meals not included)
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
Price and Validity
From $2974 (Was $3499) 15 September 2016 – 15 October 2016, travel by 15 December 2016