An exciting 12 days tour package to experience the Inca civilization that anticipated much of the architecture and agriculture of today.
Get to know the land of the Incas through their mysteries, history, ancient and the exquisite cuisine created by the friendly people of Peru.
Visit Lima the city of kings, Arequipa oldest monastery, Colca canyon, Puno’s highest lake in the world, Cusco Inca’s golden capital, Sacred colourful Valley and the lost city of Machu Picchu high in the clouds.
Lima, Arequipa, Colca, Puno, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu.
Tour package includes:
- Professional local English speaking guide.
- Transfers and excursions on private services.
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast.
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances fee to Machu Picchu and bus tickets (round trip).
- Train Vistadome to / from Machu Picchu.
Our prices do not include:
- Air tickets, health and travel insurances, tips at hotels and restaurants, meals not mentioned in the program, other services not specified in the itinerary
Price and Validity
AUD$3.690 per person on twin share. Offer is valid for booking from 15 September 2016 through 15 March 2017.