Yomads Peru Panorama
From historic Cusco to the Amazon lagoons and the Salcantay trek, this 13 day adventure is designed for travellers in their 20s and 30s, encompassing the highlights of Peru. After joining in Lima, travel to the Amazon Rainforest, Cusco and the Sacred Valley before embarking on the four day Salcantay trek, a fantastic alternative to the Inca Trail. Culminating with time to explore Machu Picchu, there is an opportunity to ascend Huayna Picchu before returning to Cusco.
Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Some meals
- 7 nights hotel, 3 nights camp, 2 nights lodge on twin share basis
- 4 day Salcantay trek with porterage and group camping equipment
- Sleeping bag, sleeping mat and fibre filled jacket during trek
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees for Machu Picchu
- Note: Internal flights Lima/Puerto Maldonado/Cusco are not included in the trip price
Price and Validity
From $2890AUD Offer valid for booking from 15 September 2016 to 29 October 2017