1. Octopus: Cook the octopus in the traditional style with the vegetables.
2. Charcoal: Remove the purple corn kernels and bake the cobs at 200 °C for 20 minutes. Heat the olive oil along with the cobs for 1 hour.
3. Quinoa: Cook the quinoa and add olive oil at the end.
4. Olives: Blanche the garlic cloves in boiling water. Repeat this process three times. Preserve the garlic in olive oil until soft. Process the black olive oils with the garlic and emulsify with olive oil.
5. Plating: Sear the octopus until it is very crispy. Place it on the quinoa and adorn with flowers and turnip sprouts. Make olive bubbles.
*Pour boiling liquid over aromatic substances or herbs and wait until it takes on their flavours.