03 days / 02 nights
| || |
Day 01: Lima – Iquitos (-/-/D)
Reception at the airport, brief city orientation and transfer to the Explorama dock. Twenty-five mile journey down the Amazon River to Ceiba Tops, where rooms with air conditioning and private bathrooms provide the comforts of home in the rainforest. Afternoon hike in the beautiful primary rainforest reserve surrounding the lodge which includes many huge trees festooned with epiphytes. After dinner your guide will take you on a short walk to a small lake where caiman can be spotted at night and where you can find some of the insects and frogs that produce the cacophony of sounds that begin after dark.
Meals included: Lunch (if arrival flight permits). Dinner.
| || |
Day 02: Iquitos (B/L/D)
Morning boat ride, spotting for dolphins, to visit a small village of Yagua Indians where your guide will explain the local Yagua Indian culture and how it was affected by the arrival of Europeans and the passing of time. There will also be an opportunity to see some of the local crafts and for a demonstration of the blowgun which some of the Yagua elders still use for hunting. Afternoon excursion to the neighboring town of Indiana. Originally a Franciscan mission, Indiana has grown into a large river community with its own market, high school and small hospital.
Meals included: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
| | End of the services
| || |
Day 03: Iquitos – Lima (B/-/-)
Your choice of morning walking or boating excursion to further enjoy the rainforest and Amazon River. Afternoon transfer to Iquitos and to the airport.
Meals included: Breakfast. Lunch (if departure flight permits)
|Price per person in US Dollars |
Double shared room minimum 2 pax
|Tourist Superior 3* ||2 PAX |
|Ceiba Tops Lodge or similar (Standard Room) ||$ 459 |
- Trips and visits mentioned in the program in shared English service.
- 2 nights at the suggested lodge or similar. Meals as described in the program.Meals mentioned in the itinerary ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner )
- International Flights
- Domestic Flights Lima – Iquitos (price upon request)
- Prices valid for Foreign Passenger exonerated from Sales Tax.
- Passport and Migration Card Required.
- IMPORTANT: PRICES VALID ALL 2016 EXCEPT FOR HOLY WEEK, INTIRAYMI (JUNE 20TH TROUGH 29TH), INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATIONS (JULY 23RD THROUGH 31ST), CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR (DECEMBER 22ND THROUGH JANUARY 1ST). PRICES SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Company Name: Peruvian Association of Inbound Tour Operators – APOTUR PERU
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (511) 719-0443