Nasca Lines Paracas Bay
02 days / 01 night
| || |
Day 01: Lima / Paracas (B)
Transfer to the bus station to board the regular bus to Paracas.
After 04 hours, arrival and transfer to selected hotel. In the afternoon free to enjoy the hotel.
Overflight Nasca Lines, you will see from the plane a series of geoglyphs located in the Nasca desert. There are many forms of lines like The Monkey, The Hand, The Sail, The Dog and more. Return to the hotel.
| | End of the services
| || |
Day 02: Paracas / Lima (B)
Breakfast: at the hotel.
Transfer to the train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, you'll be assisted and take a 25-minutes coach ride to "The Lost City of the Incas", discovered by American explorer Hiram Bingham in 1911. Then you’ll have a guided tour of the marvelous citadel, an awe-inspiring experience. Later, feel free to stroll around the archaeological site. In front this amazing citadel. Lunch is included.
After two hours excursion, return and transfer to selected hotel.
In the afternoon, transfer to the bus station to board the regular bus to Lima. After 4 hours, arrival in Lima and transfer to hotel.
|Net prices per pax in USD $: |
|Hotel Category ||DBL ||SGL |
|Tourist 3* |
San Agustín Paracas 3* - Standart Room
|469 ||520 |
|First 4* |
La Hacienda Bahía Paracas 4* - Standart Room
|505 ||578 |
|Luxe 5* |
Libertador Luxury Colection 5* - Superior Garden view
|599 ||761 |
- Private transportation airport /hotel/airport.
- 01 night of lodging with breakfast included.
- Nasca lines overflight SIC
- Ballestas Islands excursion SIC
- Bus tickets Lima / Paracas / Lima
- Excursions with specialized guides in Spanish and English languages.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Personalized Assistance
- Early Check in, late Check out and food not listed in the itinerary.
- Domestic and International airfare.
- Insurance travel, Extras, excess baggage.
- Tips for guides, drivers and waiters.
- Drinks, bottled water and alcoholic beverages
- Consumptions or personal charges
- Others unspecified.
- Prices are in American Dollars per person.
- Prices are valid until Dec 15th 2016
- Prices are not valid from Jun 22nd to 26th (The Inti Raymi “Festival of the Sun” - Jun 24th). Ask for prices
- Prices may be subject to variations at any time without previous notification.
- Train tickets are not refundable, not endorsable, and not transferable.
- Air tickets are not refundable, not endorsable, and not transferable.
- Booking cancellation and voidance (or parts of it) are subject to penalties and administrative charges.
- Net prices are non commissionable
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to timetable variations in: international and domestic flights, trains, buses, delay in rivers and lakes due to weather conditions, social unrest or natural catastrophes and technical malfunction (planes). If that is the case, the best alternative will always be sought to the passengers. Additional charges will be paid by the passenger
Company Name: Peruvian Association of Inbound Tour Operators – APOTUR PERU
Phone: (511) 719-0443