You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Professional Edition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a valid license.
Within the Paracas National Reserve there is a route through which cyclists can enjoy the warm climate, desert landscape and, above all, the marine ecosystem. They can see sea lions and marine birds, including condors and parihuanas (Andean flamingos). Groups of cyclists prefer to cycle along the coastal paths until sunset to admire the colours of the sky and sea as the sun sets.
- Location: Ica Department, Pisco Province, Paracas (2 masl).
- Weather: warm, desert, with no rain.
- Average Temperature: 23 °C.
- Season: all year round.
- Access by land: Lima — Paracas (250 km), in 4 hours.
- Level: low / medium / high, depending on the route.
- Time: 2 days