You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Professional Edition. Please contact email@example.com for information on how to obtain a valid license.
Within the Paracas National Reserve there is a route through which cyclists can enjoy the warm climate, the desert landscape and above all the marine ecosystem, you can see wolves and marine birds, as well as condors and parihuanas (Andean flamingos). Groups of cyclists prefer to cycle round the coasts until sunset to admire the colours of the sky and sea when the sun goes down.
- Location: Ica Department. Pisco Province, Paracas (2 m.a.s.l.).
- Weather: Warm, desert, with no rain
- Average Temperature: 23 °C.
- Season: All year
- Access by land: Lima - Huaraz (250 km), in 4 hours
- Level: Low/Medium/High, depending on route.
- Time: 2 days