You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Professional Edition. Please contact email@example.com for information on how to obtain a valid license.
Causa de Cangrejo (4 servings)
- 900 g of peeled and boiled yellow Yukon gold potatoes
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons ground yellow ají pepper
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Togarashi (ground cayenne pepper)
Boil the potatoes and mash them while they are still hot. Allow to cool, then add lemon, ground yellow ají pepper, oil and salt. Mix well, forming a uniform dough with your hands. Separately combine the crabmeat with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and togarashi.
To serve, arrange the causa de cangrejo in a cake pan, first placing a layer of potato paste, then adding the crabmeat salad. Cover with another layer of potatoes paste and place a few slices of avocado on it. Season with salt and lemon juice. Finally, cover with the top layer of potato paste.